- Operates control board for studios and remote programming.
- Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
- Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
- Protects station’s license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air.
- Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards.
- Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
- Handles emergency inserts (e.g. news updates, breaking stories, alert system tests, etc.).
- Ability to segue music when needed. Qualifications Competencies/Skills
- Proficient in Wide Orbit, Next Gen or similar automation system
- Time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes and multiple demands
- Works well in a team environment Work Experience
Mandar resume a email@example.com
Image: Google Images
Te puede interesar...